____________________________________
Tonight, might just be one of those times that I write like the old times.
Today has marked many marks in my 18+ years of life. I have grown to be a woman running her own race of competition, achieving of goals and so forth. These realisations I have today, has shone some light in those dark areas that never seemed to brighten up.
Watching, seeing, observing, listening and hearing has awaken some of my rusty parts.
The life we live, is not just made up by the small and big things, family and friends, but of everything around us. It does sound weird, because all the mentioned are the things around us. I do not know how to describe, but these everything are different from the mentioned ones.
It is indeed hard to be a bad and a good person, but my logic is, being a impefect person is the best. Sounds weird yes? It does. However, this was what I concluded. Same as the above, I do not know how to explain, yet I hope through my further writings, it might be able to show some sense.
My writing will not just inspire people, but hopefully to touch or change some one's life, and add some light to theirs. It might sound like a big joke, but that is me. I write not for myself, but for people to understand, see and hopefully pick something up. Of course writing about my daily life could be a bore at times, but I do write out of that box too.
All I want now, is to be able to achieve what I have set for myself.
What motivates people most of the time, are how we want to prove others and ourselves wrong, according to me that is. Materalistic things are just passing motivations. Because when we acheive our goals, we would realise, material stuff makes up only 40% of our happiness.
It is 3.10am now, I shall turn in. Tonight was definitely something that I will remember. =)
Good health to all, for health could be our No. 1 enemy most times.